Sunday, November 03, 2013

Shop Delays and Christmas Shows

So after all the excitement there is a huge delay with the shop. So disappointing when I wanted to open on my birthday for the Christmas shopping season.

But with no shop opening for Christmas I've booked stalls at lots of shows instead!

Saturday November 9th - St Laurence’s Church, Measham 

Friday 29th November - Loughborough Market 

Saturday 30th November -
St. Ann with Emmanuel Church, Robin Hood Chase, St. Ann’s, Nottingham

Sunday 1st December -
Portland College, Nottingham Road, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4TJ 

Saturday 7th December - Sherwood United Reform Church

Sunday 8th December - Loughborough Market 

Saturday 14th December - St Edwards Church Hall, Castle Donington, DE74 2JH 

Sunday 15th December - Great Central Railway, Loughborough. 

Saturday 21st December - Great Central Railway, Loughborough 

Sunday 22nd December - Great Central Railway, Loughborough 

Tuesday 24th December - Loughborough Market

And just for the fun of it, here's what I'm making today. Christmas earrings! I sold out of Christmas tree earrings yesterday. 

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you're going to be so so busy you won't have time to be disappointed! Perhaps there's a reason why things happen the way they do, when we don't have full control. There may well not be (and I do tend towards the random theory of life), but let's look on the bright side :-) Hope you sell everything at the markets, and then have a lovely Christmas rest x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Realised that when I wrote the list I missed one out too so it was a good idea I wrote them all down in one place.

      Things happen for a reason hopefully like you say, but not much Christmas rest. As well as all the fairs I only get 3 days off work for Christmas and I've got a fair booked for one of them.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you will be exhausted by Christmas! Hope you get the shop sorted soon. It was brilliant meeting you on Saturday. We talked about blogging and I said about the lovely crafting community- well imagine my surprise to see Jill Goldberg commenting on your blog, (hello Jill!) she is one of the lovely people I was thinking about when I said it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After chatting with you about blogging on Saturday I looked at my blog and saw how embarrasing it was so thought I ought to get back on it again. We'll see how long it lasts this time :)

      I hope the shop gets sorted soon too. I think think the change of lifestyle will be amazing and really worth it.

      Delete