Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Banners!

After my foray into the Etsy forums, it was suggested that I have new banners for my Etsy shop.  I'm not the best at photoshop type stuff, but found a free banner making website so had a go.

 And whilst I was at it I made these




I also read an article which suggested that most people don't use all the available space on their facebook fan page profile picture. And that you should include a  photograph of yourself. So I made this too. I'm wearing a lovely necklace that G made for me from chainmail and black agate diamonds.

 The facebook banner is a little wonky but better than what I had.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great. Love the colour's... very you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. next stop photos. Good luck with the spiders in the attic!

    ReplyDelete