Wednesday, June 05, 2013

The Year of "Getting Things Done"

I have decided that this year is the year I "Get Things Done"

In November last year I joined Slimming World. I'm not a yo-yo dieter, or been on a diet for years, unless you could being a vegetarian for the last decade or two.

It's just when I got to a size 28 and even the "fat shops" are running out of options, I figured that maybe I should do something. So I did. 3 stone lost so far (42lbs)


The first photo is my in August and the other photo is my in May 3 stone lighter.

I hope you will follow me on my Journey of "Getting things Done"

Are you planning on "Getting Things Done" this year too?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome progress! I, too, am trying to get things done but sometimes it seems so difficult to overcome the inertia. I made a blog for the specific purpose of charting my progress and being accountable. Keep up the good work!
    Follow Me #12 (April Showers)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. list are a great idea. I'm following you so I'll be able to keep up with what you are doing :)

      Delete