Sunday, October 28, 2012

Goals for the Week

A Button Bracelet I Made
  1. Put a new clasp on the fluorite bracelet
  2. Dye my roots!
  3. Bake oatmeal
  4. Finish an item from the UFO box
  5. Declutter an item a day
  6. List a new item on etsy
  7. Get up to date with swapbot swaps
Over half finished this week.

I've also posted out quite a few books via bookmooch which is good, been on a day trip to Oxford, and G had fixed my computer so I can browse so much quicker.

Goals for next week

  1. List a new item on Etsy
  2. Find a geocache
  3. Dye mt roots (Third time on the list!)
  4. Put new clasp on Fluorite bracelet (Third time on list!)
  5. Make Amethyst bracelet and necklace
  6. Get up to date with swapbot swaps
  7. Make some brooches

2 comments:

  1. I like your button bracelet design, very effective. Good luck with the last this week!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete