Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NEXT! - Updates and Found another challenge

Ooh! I've been chosen to receive some free beads for blogging from http://fusionmusebangkok.blogspot.co.uk/ Looks like my blog might become a little more loved from now on. I've been managing to blog quite a lot lately. Who knows what will happen!

My little blog hop seems to be getting popular which is good news. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone makes, as well as seeing how my own creation turns out. I've bought my item to recycle already and have a few vague ideas on what to do with it.

I noticed that there is a Crazy Quilt Mixed Media Challenge.


The Challenge is to make a piece of jewellery made using this photo as inspiration using a variety of materials. I think I might be up for that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment