Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Winner!

I seem to have won another prize! I used to enter competitions all the time, but now I don't search them out, but if I see something I might like, or a friend might like, then I enter.

And this time I won a "mystery box" from Becky at "Does My Blog Make Me Look Fat?"


How excellent is that? A few things have gone into my present drawer. Other people do that don't they? I buy or make things throughout the year to give as presents at birthdays and Christmas n case I can't afford one big present or just fancy giving lots of little things. I love wrapping them all up separately so there are different things to unwrap on the day itself.

There are lots of things to spoil myself with though. A couple of yankee candles, some lipsticks, perfume samples, nail varnish and twinkly things. Very nice indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment