Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Photo a Day - Oops!

My photo a day has gone slightly amiss I have to admit. A heck of a lot has been going on and I'm been struggling to find enough hours in the day.

I've handed my notice in for my full time permanent job and as of Tuesday next week I'll be working full time on my own business. It's scary but it's what I've always wanted to do so I'm going to do it. Getting plans into place whilst still working full time has been pretty difficult but I have stalls, fairs and markets booked now, and a holiday booked so I'm getting there but something had to give.

 I do have a few photos taken in the last week but not one a day. Here goes anyway!


I decided to extend bed one. I was worried that the carpet I was using as a path was an additional hiding place for slugs so took it up and dug the space to make extra planting room.


After I'd dug the whole strip, I put in some tomato plants which were looking decided pot bound. Hopefully these will perk up soon now they have much more room than the little yogurt pots they were calling home


And here's a patch of lovely poppies that get better each year. They re hiding behind the sorting office in Loughborough town centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment