Sunday, December 02, 2012

The Living Room

Thought I'd take photos of the living room. It got very messy at one point so these aren't actually the starting pictures but I'm less ashamed of these photos than the actual starting point.

This is where we were in October.


And here we are now


 A little bit different but not much really. Although it got worse in between photos!

The spare sofa has improved loads! You can even see what colour it is now!

P1010878
However the UFO (Unfinished Object) pile isn't looking promising.

P1010876
And that's just the unfinished items that have made their way into the box. The spare room must have loads more of them in their under the unsorted stuff.

I'm hoping to get everything done in the UFO box over Christmas. It's unlikely but a worthy aim.

Do you have a UFO box?

2 comments:

  1. A UFO Box....hmmm! lol! I have a table, one side of my bed etc...of UFO's...lol! maybe if I at least put them in one place I'll finish one.

    I like your blog, check me out sometime at:http://anzipanzisworkshoppe.blogspot.com

    I am new at this so not a lot of content

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just added your blog to my blog reader so I can keep up with reading your blog. :)

      I keep finding more items and putting them in the box so it just keeps getting fuller!

      Delete