Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Goals for the Week


  1. Be calm
  2. Keep tidying and cleaning
  3. Don't mess up the living room
  4. Drink a bottle of wine on NYE :)
  5. Read a book
  6. Finish a blanket
  7. List a blanket
The downstairs if now visitor friendly! To be honest, the upstairs isn't that bad either. The stairs and landings have been vacced and the bathroom isn't too bad either. Obviously the spare room is jammed packed, but it's all in one place and we can close the door on that to hide it. Woohoo!

I drank a bottle of wine and very nice it was too, and the cake I had was delicious!

I still haven't finished reading my book. It isn't that gripping and I keep finding other things to do instead. Quite annoying really as my To be read pile is enourmous!

Goals for the Week:-

  1. Survive 1st week back at work
  2. Make item for blog hop
  3. Keep decluttering wardrobe
  4. Read a book
  5. Watch the Lovefilm DVD (Lovefilm or Netflix? Any opinion?)
  6. Finish the jewellery repair job
  7. Be Calm!

No comments:

Post a Comment