There is a list of other participants http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/2012/06/participants-of-6th-bead-soup-blog-party.html
Feel free to start at the bottom, middle, and anywhere in between and not just start at the top as you might get overwhelmed.
But whatever you do, Check out what my Bead Soup partner Terri made at http://terrisbloomingideas.blogspot.co.uk/
I had a little bit of trouble with my bead soup. It took 3 weeks to get to Terri! In the mean time, I sent her a spare soup as I was worried it had got lost in the post. The day I posted the spare soup, the firs soup arrived! So Terri was very generous and sent me another soup. You could say it was a second helping!
I started off making my challenges pieces with the first batch of soup.
So I started with the peacock colour foiled glass beads from the soup and the two hole silver spacers from the pack of extras.
I found some AB coated Czech glass faceted beads in my stash. I actually bought them with a voucher I won by getting published in a beading magazine and have been waiting for a project to use them in for a while now.
Then I had a play around with some of the Royal blue faceted glass with some wirewrapping and a crystal slider.
I was very happy with my two finished pieces but I still hadn't used my focal or my clasp!
And then Soup two arrived.
And along with it came a pack of extras and a thankyou card. Which let me to to making a bracelet which I am so going to keep for myself!
Most of the green crystals came from Skyes Creative Chaos which I won for taking part in her Toolbox Challenge. Don't they go so well with the glass pearls ad seashells Terri sent me?
And I think the clasp is so cute!
Next job was to use my focal. I was a bit stumped by by peacock inspired focal but has lots of ideas for the shell focal.
After mt seaside themed bracelet, I went for a flower theme necklace. The shell focal called for it as the silver decal design on it was so pretty.
The trumpet flowers were in my bead soup as were the glass pearls I attacked with headpins to make the flower centres. I felt it needed a little something extra to make the necklace due to the size of the focal so added some white lucite flowers. nice and lightweight too so that it didn't make it any heavier. It's a good weight now. It hangs just right :)
Despite trials and tribulations with the postage system and wotnot, I've had a great time with this Blog hop and hope if you read this far you'll add my to your blog reader and stick around. :)