And as the award goes, I have to nominate 5 other people to get this award and says 7 things about myself.
Jo's Bunkem for her services to making shiny things
Sandy at http://skyescreativechaos.blogspot.co.uk/ For her services to keeping blogs running with her great challenges
Rachell at http://thelittleroomofrachell.wordpress.com/ for the speed in which she mastered crocheting
Rachel at http://adressisforlife.blogspot.co.uk/ for the pretty clothes that she reviews
Angela at http://ohsheglows.com/ for the food porn and great recipes.
I'm not too sure what type of stuff people would like to know about me. I onyl really write about what I've made recently so here goes!
- I work for a bead company packing orders in the warehouse and making kits at the moment, but I have done numerous random jobs. I have sold botox, worked in a factory making toilet seats for elderly and disabled people, been a barmaid, made pom poms, been a dressmaker, and a bookseller.
- I am addicted to making things and learning new crafts.
- If a book or film is popular, then it puts me off being interested in it. There are so many less publicized works out there that deserve love.
- I can't remember the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek apart from the font of their logo.
- I hoard things because one day they will "come in handy"
- I used to be a Brown Owl and have been an adult leader with Rainbows, Brownies, and Girl Guides. I'm a qualified play leader for the age group 4 to 15.
- When I'm stressed out, I crochet blankets. Big double sized bed blankets in one piece which are the warmest blankets ever and will make me go to sleep even if nothing else will.