Thursday, November 15, 2012

Running Late

I'm not blogging as much as I have been as it's a bit busy around here, and I'm not sleeping well either.

Craft fair season is upon us with Christmas just around the corner so I'm busy most weekend and holding down the full time job too. And we're going all out for making the house visitor friendly for new years too. We needed a deadline to get it done and it seems to be working.

I also need to apologise for being behind on reading all of your blogs too. There are still there in my google reader around 400 posts to go but I'm on holiday from work next week so I'll have lots of lovely reading to do whilst I'm off work :)

Anyway!

I noticed a lovely blog hop and signed up for it.

Memories and Thanks blog hop is taking place over at Lori Anderson's blog. Go check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment